- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborating on requirements and solutions with team.
- Maintain standard compliance
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- Recommend software solutions to emerging needs in banking functionality and report ability
- Proven hands-on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Minimum Experience 3-4 years
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering
- Experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Interest and experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL(Required) and ORM technologies, My SQL (Spring Data JPA, Hibernate)
- Hands on experience in Git version control.
- Experience in developing web applications using Angular will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
— well know about azure , AWS as well.
— tools Eclipse , NetBeams etc
What we offer:
-Market Competitive salary
Office Timing: 6 PM – 3 AM
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Email Us: Careers@simplelogix.com