The Power Apps/Power Automation Developer will work independently to design, build, and run
advanced, responsive dashboards, websites, and electronic forms, as well as implement
automation into outdated workflows.
They will be involved at every stage of product development, from brainstorming broad ideas to
ensuring quality through launch. Using a full range of software development and product
thinking skills, they will be responsible for delivering a stable and useful product that meets
• Working with non-technical and technical teammates to deliver web development and design
deliverables on time, within budget, and to a standard of quality that meets or exceeds set
• Advising operations managers on the best technical practices.
• Developing and designing intuitive and easy to use dashboards, website tools, and electronic
• Implementing automations into outdated workflows.
• Performing quality assurance checks and troubleshooting as needed.
• Working with operations managers to ideate software solutions.
• Development of Power Apps solutions using Power Automate and power B.I. for automation
• Develop and deliver Management and Operation Reporting and KPI (Key Performance
• Designing client-side and server-side architecture.
• Potentially building the front-end of applications utilizing appealing visual design that is brand
• Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications.
• Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software as applicable.
• Creating security and data protection settings.
• Building features and applications with a mobile-responsive design.
• Writing technical documentation as requested.
• Working with team members and analysts to improve software.
• B.S. degree in computer science, computer programming, or related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited
SQL, HTML, CSS, or Go a plus.
• Experience using Microsoft Power Platform – M.S. Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint,
• Successfully designed, developed, and deployed a minimum of 3 business Power Apps
• Ability to identify inefficiencies in client’s workflows and implement automations as
• Ability to create dashboards, websites, electronic forms, and reports using analytics tools such
as • Effective communication skills.
• Capability to manage multiple projects and prioritize a variety of tasks as appropriate.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework.
• Familiarity with databases.
• Thorough understanding of user experience, with product strategy knowledge a plus.
• Capability to develop analytics and/or search-based applications.
• Learn rapidly, and continuously take advantage of innovative technologies, concepts, and
• Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues.
• Understand and mitigate the impact of technical design on security, performance, and data
privacy. • Working within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies,
such as agile.
• Think analytically with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
Job Type: Full-time
What we offer:
-Market Competitive salary
-Performance Based Bonus
Timing: 5 PM – 2 AM
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Email Us: email@example.com