Simplelogix, LLC is a global IT firm. We specialize in Managed IT services and Software development services. Simplelogix believes in employee development and advancement. Every entry level support technician we hire should have the goal of advancing in the consulting industry. You should have a passion for learning new technologies. Every technician is required to pass certification exams every year in order to stay as current as possible with the trends in the industry.
Windows Server Engineers provide end-to-end solutions to the stakeholders, while keeping in mind the IT security policy. Windows Server Engineers must possess a broad understanding of hardware and software technology and its application in the business environment including datacenter establishment.
Windows Server Engineers suggest improvements for hardware and computer software development and its affordability. These engineers retain the production change control plan and contribute to change control.
Their main job profile involves designing and implementing computer systems, both software and network. Server professional ensures that the computer system responds efficiently to support the requirements of an organization.
The following are the core Windows Server Engineer responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain windows platform for the server as a host, connected with multiple clients (other computers)
- Test and certify new versions of windows operating system providing better solution and integration for the application like VMware and SharePoint.
- Integrate the server automation process either by custom scripts or via third-party solutions.
- Implement regular checks for the status of servers including hardware and software.
- Maintain and support multi-site windows environment along with hardware and software configuration.
- Management of server migration when required by the client.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/VLAN, TCP/IP, UDP
Windows Systems or server engineers keep the computer networking system in an office setting by tracing server action, executes upgrades of software, maintains the computer system, which addresses the queries about technical issues, and improves the effectiveness by assessing computer network functions.
Apart from the technical expertise, Windows Engineer Servers will need to have the following skills to become successful in this field.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Outcomes Oriented – Successfully manage a set of responsibilities until its completion.
- Team Player with a capability to work successfully with various personalities.
- Work well under pressure.
- Receive guidance & feedback from an allocated project manager.
- Operate self-sufficiently from home office as well when required.
- Perform the service delivery documentation for the user manuals.
Most businesses seek server engineers who have some combination of education and skill. Usually, engineers who have worked their way to top from a lower position and have gained professional certification will successfully get accepted for positions.
What we offer:
-Market Competitive salary
Office Timing: 6 PM – 3 AM
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Email Us: Careers@simplelogix.com